Donate to Vidya Vanam
Donations are accepted to cover costs for children’s education, mid-day meal and snack. The estimated cost per child is Rs. 35000 a year (approx $515). The breakup is as follows:
- Education costs: Rs. 24,000 per annum (approx $350)
- Food: Rs. 6,000 per annum (approx $90)
- Transportation: Rs. 4,000 per annum (approx $60)
- Stationery: Rs. 1,000 per annum (approx $15)
Donations in India, exemption is available under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
How to Donate
- Contributions are tax exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act
- Please send cheque to:
2A Pioneer Homes 115A, Sivaswamy Salai,
Mylapore, Chennai 600 004, India.
Please let the office know of the donation by emailing at email@example.com
- For queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9047222474
- If you have a valid credit card, you can donate in US dollars to an amount equivalent in Indian Rupees by going through Paypal.
In the US and North America:
- Contributions to Bhuvana Foundation Tennessee are deductible for income tax purposes under section 170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Bhuvana Foundation Tennessee is a private foundation that has received a determination exemption from federal income tax as an organization defined under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. (EIN/Tax ID number:26-2441061)
- Direct deposits to Bhuvana Foundation can be made through Paypal or by a cheque to
Bhuvana Foundation Tennessee (Project Vidya Vanam); sent to Dr. S. Sriram: 2917 22nd Ave South Nashville TN. 37215 USA.
- For queries, contact Dr. S. Sriram on 615-476-4994 | email@example.com
<!‐‐END danamojo code‐‐>